Saturday 3 September 2022

😑 this is pouty face

 πŸ˜‘ don't worry, not about you

A. was out at 6:30 AM and got 2 nice fish 
one fish equalled my three from this week

6:30 ??????

A warm and sultry day coming - thats how  you describe it, if you don't need to work

Went to CBC online : I decided that if the item wasn't positive then I won't print it

The day, finished the exercise routine. Time of WO was 56 m. A good sweat and clean those pores

_________________________ ...

Thoughts :

when is it time to back off ?
as you know, I've modified my workouts. I was noting workouts of 72 - 77 min, lets say, 2 months ago. Lately. though, the log has seen times of 50 - 60 min. 
Now, mind, I'm still sweating up a storm. My theory is that a good sweat [ not nervous or scared ] clears out your pores - pumps up your heart etc.

Also, chores. As of the past 3 months, I've sort of let some items slide
and in all  this, its remembering my father hustling around the house at 70 y.o. GUILT ? as in mega !

But as M points out [ graciously and sternly ] I am not my dad

Prime video had a series called ' Night Sky' and one episode had a 70 ish couple pondering selling the family home [ downsizing ] and even considering a Nursing Home. I found it gruesome watching.... maybe gruesome isn't the right term - unsettling ???


No comments:

Post a Comment