Friday 2 September 2022

😜 emoji [ tongue out and a wink ]

😜 actually not the nicest one
and I'm hoping that I never use it in a post
here, well, its an image and ' colour '  element

This day starts under control w/ sun and relative cool
one can tell that the nights are cooling off quite a bit more than, say, last week



The wildflowers climbing for the sky ( poetic licence ) b/c I believe that they are headed for the eaves.

The nitty gritty. Toronto, population 3 - 4 6.3 million is at 45 homicides YTD ( 28 shootings).

Definitely, higher than I recall.

2019 ... 79

2020.... 71

2021... 85

Obviously, I'm out of touch. We kill a bunch of folks, in T.O.

I reported on ' Zombie Ice ', it seems that not only do I not know the population of Toronto - I mis - reported the 'Zombie ' situation.
" Zombie ice " is that portion of the Greenland glacier that WILL melt. Atmospheric conditions, right now, guarantee the melt.

This chunk of ice is 3.3 % of the glaciation of Greenland. AND the rise in sea level is not centimetres but estimated at 10 inches [ thats 25.4 cm ] Sorry, folks. Thus, it apppears that Las Vegas is closer to becoming beachfront real estate

No comments:

Post a Comment