Saturday 24 September 2022

Ooh!

 Too early for ugly ??

But sharing is important. This could happen to you

M.. says that there is a divot in the healing TP^ site.
I thought that it looked a little too red, thus we applied Beta dine and a bandage.
 
The upshot. Yesterday, finished staining the rail [ mostly ] and stained the deck [ looks fresh and inviting ]. Still a lot of touch up to go. However.

This morning, I opened my eyes and said [ OMFL what happened ] . Sore and exhausted !. You'd think that I worked yesterday. Uhumh !.

I knew that I had to replace the boards that I had removed [ b/c there was gaping hole in the ramp ]. I recycled boards from before. Job looks not bad.
But thats it for the day. I'm in full chill mode from now on.
So sad. I have to face the cruel relity - there is a finite limit to what I can do. Looks like a day off after a day of work
How is your day ?

M.. says that there is no use pushing, tired, rest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment