Thursday 1 September 2022

😢 - Argentina ?

😢  the emoji for crying face
Sept 1 is followed by Sept 2 and then FALL is here, before you know it.

"Don't Cry for Me " Argentina or
don't cry for me ' emoji '

Grand morning, cool and sunny. The next few days bring H / H.
Alright. How is the world treating you ? [ as per the song ]

Our day slipped away. We did chores. Not many. It seems however, those little jobs that we do together take time

All right. We booked two trips - one for two weeks
then a 2023 trip to the UK.

I am coming to the time of year, when traditionally, I have trouble finding bass. Now, its hard to imagine, that my season could get less productive than so far. I mean really. This summer has been poor to poorer

Overall, the sentiment is that Rice L gets tremendouf fishing pressure. Access is easy and w/in 1  1/2 h or Metro Toronto and 4 million people.
I don't keep many fish but I am in the minority by a lot



No comments:

Post a Comment