Wednesday 31 August 2022

On This Day

 

Thus, the tally was 3 largemouth bass
TG, it was three b/c these fellows were not big

Problem. Mouse urine
Say what ! 

Last trip, I'd noticed shredded cardboard in a storage locker on the boat. Aha ! mouse or squirrel ?
I left out a mouse bait station [ see through kind ] and the mouse bait was nibbled. Mouse.
However, the smell was obnoxious. I dutifully, went back up and got scrubbing bubbles and used a long handled brush to soap and rinse the plastic bin.

But I swear, I smelled that mouse pee, all day.
The bass were not bothered

Another lucky day b/c I got to fish.

The world seems better today
Except, for Zombie ice ! Aha, Zombie ice you say.

Well, on or in the Greenland glacier, there is ice that is on its way to melting and the process cannot be stopped [ see Zombie ].
The prediction is that sea levels will rise several centimetres but this is on top of the already serious sea level increase.

If those Zombies don't get you on land ! Water, too !

No comments:

Post a Comment