Monday 22 August 2022

😏 ' sit down John Kelso

 😏 and tell me the story of your life " said Jim Williams to the protaganist of ' Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil ' [ both book and film ]. ' Jim Williams ' BTW is played by Kevin Spacey

A while back, a temporary visitor left the comment that  'your blog needs more colour and / or pictures ' and I suppose the unwritten corollary to that comment was  ' and your blog will get more followers '  ..... well, more than 2 anyway

In my meager defence, I have written this blurb for multi years now and never received a death threat.

The weather, ' always take the weather w/ you ' 
source ???? is it a song
' everywhere you go ......... ' 
Today is fraught w/ rain or threat thereof
a soggy, grass watering kinda day

A sweep of the CBC online produced:

a study of brain worm in white tail deer

 "As people get richer, those who eat meat tend to buy less ground beef and more fancy, expensive cuts, like steak. In such a case, economists would refer to ground beef as an 'inferior good.' But when incomes fall, the process reverses "

this last is a quote from an article, ' buying power starts to fall '
Oops ! what happens when you prefer that hamburger ?

obviously, not the highlights here, but caught my eye

Netflix. I finished the ' Sandman ' or I ran out of episodes. " Dreams...... " Fleetwood Mac and the Sandman

I was checking the promotions on gmail and noticed that    ' Giant Tiger ' ad this week, featured Debbie Travis. Debbie Travis has a set of product lines for fashion and home decor.

Travis is quoted as saying that her purpose is trendy, useful items that ' are "  cheap as chips ". Don't think good ol'Deb has been eating out lately. I mean that we did order the house special from Halibut House but CHEAP ? not really. The going rate, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment