Monday 15 August 2022

😈 Aug 15, Wandering the # 401

  😈 - smiling face w/ horns

a cool day to begin and will warm as is its want

For a change, a) slept through the night

                       b) til 6:30 

Ah, forgot to mention. along w/ losing a DVD [ or securly placing the DVD ]. I couldn't find my house keys from the fishing trip last week.

A. was at the Q' and after a diligent search - success. First, I called the local gas bar, no keys were turned in. Second, A. was to examine the area around the aluminum boat where my knapsack tipped and I thought that I'd heard a clink sound [ I looked, at the time but Nada ]

A. was on the phone w/ me and I said ' I may have tossed my keys onto the boat seat ' [ Dumb, dumb ]. A. found the keys caught between the back and the seat.

Whew ! 

Great beginnings.
A. met me at Mc D s for coffee and the key return. Actually, one could question why there is a separate chain/ clip for 2 keys [ house and Q' ] plus some locker keys and barcodes [ PC points, gas loyalty etc ].  I suppose its for times such as this ......

we are at the stay - cation venue. No holds barred, b/c lunch, on the route in was $ 80 and the pre - check in tab was $ 27 for bar drinks.
Well. Worth it ?

This set up is a suite of rooms. Main bed and sitting, snack room          [ fridge and sink, coffee maker ], passageway to washroom and closet..... then entry to the TERRACE
a real terrace, likely 25 ft long overlooking the Ganaraska R.

OK. Let s be fair. Lunch was an entree of mushroom stuffed ravioli in a gravy - ish sauce /w vegetables for colour. Delish !!!!
Also, PEI [ the province ] mussels and frites. Now, frites often means french fries sneaking on to the plate w/ another name. Nope. The Social Club, organic / local produce eatery - does do ' frites ' ala francais. And as on the continent, ' frites ' has mayonnaise on the side
[ glad that I didn't ask for gravy - very N Americano ]

More to follow

The TV has Smart Plus from Samsung. We get 30 channels but so far Poker and Oldies but goldies [ Dick Van Dyke ]. We'll get by and see a bunch of Filmrise, ancient creations.

Overall, a comfortable bed w/ excellent climate control. And now, we know that we'd 80 % return. Likely, the rating will get higher.

Back to the key chain business, which really needs analysis. Of course, you never want to change your [ system ] bad habits or what yo're used to

We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment