Thursday 4 August 2022

Leftover Pizza

 yes, salmon to leftover pizza

5:00 AM and I was awake. Typing, and hoping that I get tired - and fall back to sleep.

Egads ! will this sleep thing, get worse
Up at 3:00 ?

The implant check up. The healing  process is on track. However, the instructions that I was given were for simpler jobs.

 I figured my case could not be typical. And, yes, I need to extend some care guidelines.
No biggie, really. B/c I knew it was coming - you know, I just felt that the instructions were for much less involved procedures.
In fact, Dentist lady was not surprised that I felt some discomfort after exercising, yesterday. She said ' take it easy, please ' BTW, nothing was written about exercising etc.

A hot / humid day coming followed by thunderstorms.

Skyland foodcourt takeout, from the Chinesse buffet - the usual suspects. BBQ ribs, S/S chicken and sushi

The deluge came. Bursts of storm for approx 3 or 4 hours. The humidity built right back in, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment