Thursday 11 August 2022

👺 a Real Oddity

👺 the Japanese goblin -- I slept til 9 AM [ did get water at 5 ] 

the sleep of the living dead

Sunny and its warm already

big day. The roofers come to fix the skylight leak [ work on it and then we will see said the Zen Master ]

Also, the TorStar has a piece on ' Northern Smokes ' a southern BBQ place that cooks Halal.   ?????????

Yes, we are going to try AND it was expensive BUT we both ate and THERE are leftovers.

Verdict. Yes, tastes terrific. The beans were 2 spicy for M.

I'll say what I always say after eating ' pit ' BBQ
My BBQ is almost as good NOT better
but close.

" amazonitis " in which one orders while sitting and typing. Are there better deals out there
dunno
BUT this was too handy. Yes, bought a BluRay DVD player from Amazon . Delivered 
tomorrow
Class A, suck out. Yepper, we get a ' Wonnie ' DVD player

And roofers weree called away. Some other time, I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment