Saturday 20 August 2022

πŸ’… Brilliant that

πŸ’… a rocket ship ?  shooting star ......   flicking out ......

the day will be warm..... sunny and we'll be staying in
OK

fingernail polish - doing ? or is that it

from the CBC, online [ my highlights from Science, Health, Business and weather ]

-   coastlines need natural shores to survive
-   Pearson Airport, oh ! , now only 2 nd worst in the world
-  our weather is unsettled as the new week approaches

I realize its not much, but maybe, that is all well and good

I've finished ' Mrs Bradley ...... '. My verdict. Very average, as stated, typical BritBox mystery
lady sleuth [ wealthy, divorced ], travels the country w/ a devoted and accomplice chauffeur. She solves crimes alongside a Detective Inspector. My take is that the photography is too good or the makeup people deficient. A glaring flaw if you want to enjoy the show. 
Then again, maybe, its nit picking b/c I didn't elevate the rating of the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment