Friday 5 August 2022

Massive Soaking

 was the result of the thunderstorms from the last 2 days. So, good for the grass.

However, the way of the earth and people now - something bad happened b/c of the water.

Sorta, wait and see.

Reports : Implants. Dentist lady says ' A - Ok '

Physio lady sees an improvement in flexibility of the rotator cuff. Plus she doubled up the number of exercises. Also, the wieghts that I use migrate upwards from the 1 - 3 # that I was using to # 5 ers.
I will not start today tho'. Today will be light weight as I get sued to the new exercises.
Of course, for the past few weeks, I've curtailed free weights and stuck to mainly an elliptical session. Now, w/ the additional exercises from physio then I'll need to re - jig into a new routine.

My goals remain the same. 
1. get in a good sweat
2. an array of exercises for flexibility and movement
Unfortuantely, strength cannot be a goal. I mean that I'm starting w/ so little strength so its kinda hard to build up a lot.

A sultry day happened and a peaceful time. We had chili con carne for dins. I took the weed torch to the culprit plants [  perfect day, wet ground prevents the loose material from flaming ].

No comments:

Post a Comment