Monday 5 September 2022

💇 haircut

 💇 yes, an emoji for haircut

this morning is 100 percent tablet mode --- ugh ! What a slow grind

overcast and dreary

Back on the remote keyboard. Much easier to type and transmit [ get words onto the page ] 

On the fishing front. Bsically, A. had more fish on the line in 2 days than me fishing for 3 tries. He is younger and fished at times that I don't normally fish .... still, makes you wonder what is the difference.
Ah, maybe, a combination of factors.
I fish less time.
In summer, I try to stay out for 2 - 3 h and then head for home. I mean its no use beating myself up and coming in w/ heat stress. Truth be told, even at 2 - 3 h, I feel the heat.
Well, no use ' flogging a dead horse ' [ hope, I don't mean that I'm a dead horse ]. I'm still lucky to get out there
REMEMBER that ! [ to myself ]

No rain only threat of rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment