Tuesday 27 September 2022

👥 Lingering Effects

 👥 yes, still dark out there
I got up b/c I couldn't get back to sleep


M.. has friends attending here for lunch

all the comestibles are purchased [ I insisted, M.. cooking is a physical impossibilty ]
and she insisted on entertaining, in house

and yes, I will fish again on Friday
a combination of angst, the closing of the fishing season and the overwhelming thought ' enjoy this opportunity while you can '

desperation ? Desperado 

alright, joyously fishing 

bring on the 'bee. celebration time, now

lingering on

I'm tired  bushed  OMFL old

The schedule. Today is a workout day. The new mode is an easy 70 minutes. Less reps at weights unless that feels easy [ not often ] and trying to stretch out to 70 minutes.
The theory is aerobic first and throw in free weights for a change. Oh, and back to half chin ups. Recall, rotator cuff soreness struck ! 

Well, gradually, pull ups [ 1 / 2 chin ups ] are meshing into the routine at 40 or so. Not full chin ups until today where I threw in a couple to test.


No comments:

Post a Comment