Sunday 25 September 2022

🙌 Kool and the Gang

 🙌 answer below

And a rainy start to a rainy two days. Not sure but this low pressure is not Fiona. Fiona is too busy blasting the East coast.
The banner descriptor [ love that word ] reads ' lowest pressure system to make landfall in Canada ' - that is not good

Hot on the heels of last Mondays piscatorial bonanza, I'm likely going tomorrow to fish the 'bee.

CBC online : the number of ants is a ' 16 zero ' amount - a value like 20 quadrillion and on the low side according to many in the field. I think  that I posted a value w/ 21 zeroes ..... a few too many 00000 s
No more that I will print. Way too gloomy.

Certes, gloomy out there. Made a run to the Tiger. Managed to spend  $55. I did stock up on coffee  ' Maxwell House '  -   " good to the last drop ". Don't ya kno
Yoghurt was on sale [ ? ] its hard to tell for me. I paid $ 3.50 a tub but I've paid $ 2.99 in a previous life [ it seems ]. Hell, if it looks reasonable, why not !.

Does your town appear in a song title ? Toronto, maybe as the ' 6ix ' according to Drake. Scarbrough - well, ' Scarborough Fair '. I went to check the ' Toronto in Song ' website. The authors claim 27 songs w/ Toronto. BUT most are in the lyrics ' such as ,  ' the brown and gritty ' [ please ]. And street names, places and areas.



A trip down memeory lane - from 2020
now is that a smile or  grimace










hands raised in celebration - really

No comments:

Post a Comment