Friday 16 September 2022

💃 tiny dancer

💃 and bigger here. I haven't found a way to make the emoji, larger in the title

However, on the postings list, the icon is prominent

A gray day out there. The mixed weather for the nest 6 days is warm and sunny w/ bouts of rain. For example, Mon - Tues is rainy / thunderstorms.

I viewed the CBC online. Housing prices have cooled across  Canada. The once hot, getting hotter market is NOT. Of course, inteerest rates are high and going higher.

Alrighty, that will do for my reportage of world news. Oh, sorry -  there are floods [ somewhere ],  fires   [ somewhere ]   and   shootings [ everywhere ] and armed conflicts [ pick a continent ]

I am planning on playing Santa Claus this year.     I've started work on ' his stomach like a bowl full of jelly ' [ maybe, I quoted that wrong ] but the belly is there.

Here is my day. I met A..... for lunch. Started to realize [ again ] that in terms of practical knowledge and ability that I rank at 30 % compared to A.... at 85 or so. Talk about disheartening. Yes, he is that much better than me. And it could be worse [ not him . me ]

Alright, I needed a beer. Yeungling from the States. The oldest brewery in America. Family owned. Part of RWB [ support the Veterans ]

Maybe, I should nap. Hey, I will nap

No comments:

Post a Comment