Tuesday 4 December 2012

" 2 sentence " Believe It or Not

I'm not sure if you appreciate how hard that I try to come up w/ pithy and evocative titles.
This entry was almost titled ' All Right, All Right I surrender '

Two items caught my eye
1. hugh Heffner to marry
2. Nude photo revenge

Both were vying for the " you are kidding, aren't you " category.

Hugh is 84 yrs old , she is 26 - this is their second engagement. She called off the first. She wanted to find herself. Sorry her name is Crystal.
One song recorded and movies apparently not happening so she's back to the mansion and content, OK hope for the world - I guess.

Don't send nude photo s of yourself to your lover. In break up revenge, a website is threatening to publish the nude photo w/ directions to her house. Yeah, its some nutbar guy who is seeking to rectify emotional and social wrongs by 'exposing' the culprit.
The advice on Sympatico is never send a nude photo. If you do, don't let it show your face.
I'm aghast at the possibility that people would have to look at me - nude. I mean I'd really feel sorry for them. honest.
Somehow I think it will be ok. The other party would find a different way to get revenge.

OMG   OMG   OMG   OMG    OMG    OMG   OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment