Monday 3 December 2012

Confessions v. XXI

Its not volume 21 of confessions, I confess. However, it segues nicely from the previous blog entry.

On Alabama : Twice this year, I did not see the final minutes of a key game. Vs LSU , you may recall LSU has the ball and a lead w/ 3 min left - game over. The Tide came back to win.
This week end, I left to run errands before the Tide could rumble to another come from behind finish.
One could therefore assume that the Crimson force out of Ala. doesn't need me watching to win. A cruel thought.

OK. I'm ordering food at the Costco cafeteria. About 2 mo. ago, after buying pants, what the hey, order the dog and drink at Costco cafe. Dropped the drink in the parking lot but not a bad dog.
Next, last Wed , bought pants ( black jeans, of course ) and sausage and a drink.
Thurs ( day later ) pulled into the Costco lot waiting for a call and decided - well, Costco washroom..... and chickens strips / fries. The chick and fries lasted 2 days, 2 snacks and part of 1 dinner.
OMG, he eats at Costco, yepper, sue me. And I'll do it again.

Neat,  this confessing stuff is good - feel better already.

Next. I listen to Yo Yo Ma and his cello but.............. love the Gipsy Kings .............. Dr. Buzzard and the Original Savannah Band         ( biggest hit ' Cherchez La Femme ' ). 
Dr. Buzzard ( aka Coati Mundi - incredible, I know ) was said to be ahead of his time, stylistically and rhythmically. Crazy music.

Now to face the day, pure of heart

" He'll tell you no lies, while he looks in your eyes "  Dr. B

No comments:

Post a Comment