Sunday 30 December 2012

Prometheus, a Review

Who should see this film
a) those who pay under $ 10
b) sci-fi fans that don't mind being a little disappointed
c) those who like mild screaming hissy fits

BTW - I think the lead character changed accents part way through the movie. They were in space get-ups , thus I might have got mixed up but she was running around in a couple of pieces of swaddling clothes for a brief stint of outre surgery.

The questions go unanswered meaning  ' Who - what  -  why '

Wb is reporting 22 F w/ snow buddy and arrow up. The trees tops are swaying slightly , so I'll expect some wind chill - say 3 or so degrees.

Last night, I proved again that I should stick to beer or wine ( b/c I seldom drink very much when I do have wine ). we started on whiskey and water and ended up w/ diet coke and water. Luckily, I recognized the signs and backed off. Now, we we're next door so it would have been ' no biggie ' . however, I'm really glad that I showed a little restraint , kinda makes me feel like an adult - for once.
Yep, once a week, its good to feel grown up rather than just plain old.

No comments:

Post a Comment