Monday 17 December 2012

A Little more

Re; Xmas decorating.... I must add, the stairwell going downstairs is ornamented and there is a display of ' singing' dogs, penguins and Santa in the downstairs hall.
There are presents under the tree and the stockings are laid w/ great care on the floor ( no mantle ). It is not bah humbug.

Weather boy is in shorts and sunglasses - NOT - however for Dec in Ont , it is warmish. We'll be pretty close to 50 F things that you use in the States.

The Xmas social calendar heats up from now and we have a schedule for the designated driver on each occasion  We tend to be very scrupulous about this, mainly due to M who is very conscientious. One of the perks of marriage is she pre-worries many things - I leave it to her. What a load off my mind.

I've decided that shooting craps is very much like gambling. I can lose the same amount in play money as I lose in real money in LV.

No comments:

Post a Comment