Monday 31 December 2012

Post # 376

Wb is the same as yesterday + little flakes and arrow down. We've got 28 F and I'm sure its warmer in Fla.

One of my ' little gifts ' was a Godiva chocolate gift basket. I think on the whole its rather expensive.

We're in the process of revving up for to-morrow. The traditional Asian approach , food and get to-gether w/ relatives.
Last year was ' Year of the Dragon ' ala Bruce Lee. This year ??
I'm a Tiger by the Asian ' zodiac '. As in Blake's " Tiger, Tiger burning bright ".

Lately, I've started to use a bean bag warmer for my leg, done in the microwave. I always though that ice in the morning made my knee feel better. Obviously, it got numb and I guess feel better.
Then M and her physio suggested warmth. I resisted then caved in, now, every morning, heat.
This treatment gets my knee going for the day and no pain.

Segue : microwaves. I meant to say sometime that I had an interesting experience involving the microwave. No dogs or wigs were sacrificed ( urban legends abound ).
I was using the cordless phone and walked near the microwave. the static and subsequent loss of  signal indicated interference and the fact my kidneys were cooking, no doubt.
I suppose you're all thinking, OK dumbo, we're glad you figured it out. Duh. Perhaps, a lesson in basic science but a reminder of taking care w/ everyday events and circumstances.


No comments:

Post a Comment