Thursday 29 December 2016

Believe or

... to quote Robert Zimmerman , Nobel recipient
' the times they are a changin' '

On line shopping
Ten years ago , four years ago
Huh whats that ?

Aujourdui  Why not
I think four to five packages came this pre - holiday season

And we segue into , another confession
I bought my 8 th pair of video glasses
and they broke in 3 weeks

On the bright side , I've taken 1 pair apart and am now re - packaging the whole kit and caboodle w/ the thought of re - jigging and re - using the guts.
If it works , I could have many versions of the new re - purposed video ....... ??? pocket camera ............. hat camera

Weather : Well , we caught a dumping , last night and it is still falling
Warm outside , very wet packing snow
Yepper , a bunch fell off the back roof
and I move it away from the house

Debbie Reynolds passed , days after her daughter

The dreaded return of Xmas gifts. At Winners ( e.g. TJ Maxx ) , I was 3rd in line for returns. EZ PZ and she was even pleasant.
I guess its not her money.
At Chapters bookstore , # 2 in line and she was really cute and helpful

What a day !!! Bonus
All done !

The drive was treacherous leaving our house but improved all the way b/c main roads are bare and salted

winter sledding occurs on Banmoor Dr as you drive your car.
there is no charge to take this ride
the curves are sweeping slides , curb to curb
a true winter ' wonderland ' , like 
You wonder can I make it
Whee ! I survived
Let's do it again on the way home





No comments:

Post a Comment