Thursday 8 December 2016

Flying and me

not a good mix

Fear of flying , NO
Uncomfortable , yes
M does everything she can to make sure that I fly at ease , no , more at ease
Entertaining me is her big concern
I distract easily , teachers said that same thing all the way thru grade school

This trip , I'm at a work station at the airport fiddling w/ the baby laptop
which earned big kudos , this trip.
A little slow but reliable and the battery life was VG.
We did charge daily but BbyLpTp did a stellar job

Celebrate ???

December 8, 2016 – NATIONAL BROWNIE DAY – PRETEND TO BE A TIME TRAVELER DAY

Which brownie ? desssert or girl guide
or pixie - ish creature

BTW - saw Amy Adams as Princess Giselle in ' Cinderella (? ) '
and she was singing and dancing up a storm
Delightful
Second best movie that I saw

#1 was ' Dark City ' , in which the protagonist , imagines a world
and finds out slowly how he manipulates this dream world. A little creepy still DC was entertaining
Besides , how many re - runs of ' Law and Order ' are necessary

And rose said my name

No comments:

Post a Comment