Thursday 15 December 2016

What Happens After

always a hitch or 2

We are cold out there , 13 F and 8 w/ the wind chill.
Beautiful blue sky, tho '

Now , that we finally , stream internet to the TV here's the skinny
Sony has billed $3.99 for the video download ' WTF ' we viewed last night. PLUS data costs as per the provider. Our max is 250 Gb , so we won't see any extra charges for 1.4 Gb of video.
As well , fiddling this morning , I found free , yes free , content from the streaming WiFi.
Travelogues ( selling tour sites ) were nicely done. We saw ' Vienna , Imperial Capital ' and promos for movies , most of them crap. Is everyone a Zombie ( excluding those who voted for donald ) or werewolf ?
Wow , are we getting techno or what ?

Did you know that if you run Windows 10 on your device , you're supposed to have a recovery flash drive ?
I made one this morning or think that I did
I put in a thumb drive ( capacity 32 Gb for a set up that needed 16G according to the tech site , I visited) but the thumb drive only got 4.8 Gb instead.
Thus , I'm not sure if I got everything
Meaning , the recovery should include the Windows system files
Uh well , another day , another tech problem

On the fitness front. I'm back , of course , to my home routine
Weights / elliptical on Day 1 
Elliptical / stretch on Day 2

I tried using a Hill climb and Cardio mode but I can tell both are harder on my knees.
So , back to manual mode and 1 level of difficulty

Weight for me , showed a slight gain after holidays ( 172.4 lb ) but I'm back to 170 +/ - as of to - day.
I'm fighting fit for the holiday ridiculousness

BTW , haven't had a beer since Wednesday DE 7. All part of the plan to drink only beer that I like which is mostly Yeungling , original amber lager.

However , I've been using Chocolate liqueur in my coffee , so , I'm not completely abstaining. Mornings are so much better w/ a boosted up coffee.

Movie review , by the TBT for ' Rogue One ' , the newest StarWars
offering. 
Rogue One is set in the same galaxy far, far away as Anakin's then Luke's and now Rey's quests, depicting events leading to the opening crawl of 1977's Star Wars, now known as A New Hope. That signature introduction told of Rebel forces stealing plans for the Death Star, leading to its destruction. How it all went down is Rogue One's relatively narrow focus.

Downers include : a pre - Imperial world and Jedi s are scarcer than hen's teeth.
No light sabers , EEK !

This one , we get on streaming video for sure. I'm not paying $16 per person w/out popcorn





No comments:

Post a Comment