Tuesday 6 December 2016

The Truth Hurts

a little

I complained about my Tracfone and the email kufuffle. I originally stated gmail was on the fritz. I read the instructions and found my Tracfone app for email does not work for gmail specifically. And that I set up an outlook.com acct but couldn't make that work either.

Dummy ! The instruction before ' email app ' was for gmail app.
Yep , the UMX Patriot does gmail separately.
BUT ....................... !
Gmail is still futzy

At least I have a phone and texts

Celebrate :
December 6, 2016 – WORLD TRICK SHOT DAY – NATIONAL GAZPACHO DAY – ST. NICHOLAS DAY – NATIONAL MINER’S DAY – NATIONAL MICROWAVE OVEN DAY – NATIONAL PAWNBROKERS DAY

" All you really have in the end is your stories " spoken by Burt Reynolds in ' Burn Notice ' as a retired spook.


No comments:

Post a Comment