Wednesday 14 December 2016

Can't You Tell a Simple Story

NO
In the end , all we have is our stories

At the ' mile ' , I was looking for something in the garage. A piece of cardboard that I was saving for a cover or protector for the floor was leaning against a ladder.
The cardboard was the front of the box that a TV came in. I looked and the writing said ' wireless and wired ' internet ready.
I checked both TV s home and the ' mile ' but neither seemed able to connect to the internet.
By chance this morning , the same thought struck me and I got out the quick set up guide for the Bravia TV , here at home.
Well. if you're not a total idiot , you can figure out how to set up the internet on a Bravia.
Thus , to - night , we watched ' Whiskey, Tango , Foxtrot ' w/ Tina Fey. A producer in NY is bored and volunteers for Afghanistan.
The video was streamed WiFi and the picture was sharp and brilliant.
OK , big deal !  Well ,it was. Our first downloaded movie
EVER

Other than a TV movie on a channel

This WFT is a highly recommend from us.
The Sony Corp charged us $3. 99 and the movie was easily a 3 , on the Sony scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment