Wednesday 21 December 2016

We follow up

in an effort to finish out stories
as if you cared

Do you ?

I wrote the following to a friend re: taking back our driveway


I re - claimed my driveway. We are at the end of the plow run for our street. The plow pushes a pile against the W side of the drive at the bottom , nr the street. They do it neatly but the pile extends 2 ft or so onto the driveway.
When the snow service comes , they look at the driveway and start at the snow pile. I lose approx 3 ft of driveway. If I don't remove the extra snow after each snowfall , I'll loose a foot or 2 each snowfall , all season.
I have a complete driveway as of now.

And I can now report the Sony charges us for download movies in Cdn $. Sheesh , in $ U.S. thats an extra 1/3.

Turkey Tuesday was a big success. There will be turkey sandwiches , soup etc for days ( frozen , so its spread out ).

I told relatives at the memorial that I avoid packaged deli meat. Its the salt and fat that bothers me. I prefer frozen left overs as sandwich fodder.
As well , I favour open face sandwiches.

Still no beer. Vodka , yes and coolers yes NO beer.
I'm like a virgin saving herself 
but I'm waiting for Yeungling on draft.

Celebrate :
December 21, 2016 – NATIONAL FRENCH FRIED SHRIMP DAY – CROSSWORD PUZZLE DAY – PHILEAS FOGG WIN A WAGER DAY – YULE HUMBUG DAY – WINTER SOLSTICE – NATIONAL FLASHLIGHT DAY – NATIONAL HOMELESS PERSONS’ REMEMBRANCE DAY

P.S.  - this is going to be the last " National Day of .... "

I can make up ones better than these

I thought National Snow Shovelling Week  - was appropriate and informative


No comments:

Post a Comment