Monday 23 December 2019

Cresting

Deec 23 - the eve of the Eve

Google asks      ' who left the lights on at the North Pole " - the elves

I didn't read the answer. I assume this is a non political thread

Coffee < left over >and 6:35 Am wake up call from inside me
' I was thinking ' and everyone around me knows to fear those words

I visited the CBC website and in the sections that I scan - one story from today :
" Why You Shouldn't Wash Your Turkey "

Weather : 36 F headed for 50 ish on a South wind  that'll blow pretty good
Part sun and cloud

As advertised, full sun and it is warm

I mentioned that I blogged in 1967 - obviously it was called  ' diary ' or < Reflections >. The effort was loosely based on the daily or so column by Richard Needham in the Toronto Star titled ' a Writers Notebook '.
RN was much more outspoken than anything here.
I'm endeavouring to be positive < no chuckling out there >.
RN  fired stuff out there.
BTW, not controversial I might have been but it was way more personal than here.
I've read those ' reflections ' in fact within the last few weeks and wisely binned the lot except for a few key momentos < and not my writing either.

Had you read the drivel - poor you then
teenage angst / lost love and crap poetry
no, I mean crap poetry
it rhymed


No comments:

Post a Comment