Wednesday 18 December 2019

WodensDay

Dark and cold
and to quote Winnie

' the colder it gets tiddly pom
the more my toes

The more it snows (Tiddely pom)
The more it goes  (Tiddely pom)
The more it goes  (Tiddely pom)
On snowing

And nobody knows  (Tiddely pom)
How cold my toes (Tiddely pom)
How cold my toes (Tiddely pom)
Are growing

This is Pooh's song but it was meant for Eeyore and Piglet sang accompaniment .

My toes are always cold

Recalling the advice for fall / winter wading in the river. ' All you need is neoprene stocking foot waders and one pair of socks '

Thus, I'm sitting in the cabin w/ my feet in warm water for 20 minutes - almost getting the circulation back
Wrong. My feet get cold - and stay cold

But my circulation down there is good

The Doc told me so. New Dr and first physical exam - nuts and bolts, as it were

I am typing right after watching a TED video of Eric Whitacre. His idea - a virtual choir.
He sent out a video comprised of him conducting and a musical score. Then people recorded their part < bass, alto etc >
A techno - genius synced ( really the words are trite c.f what this guy really does ) to aggregate a choir.
2000 voices - world wide e.g Alaska, New Zealand, Sweden and Namibia < to show the range not all the places >

I found out what the internet is and can be. Notice that I did not mention Google or Microsoft or Hauwei but bet your bottom dollar if they could make money out of it - they'd be in like a dirty shirt
I am inspired by that video
Hopeful b/c the world can come together
Nobody threatened
Everybody cared

No comments:

Post a Comment