Tuesday 3 December 2019

Grumbling All the Way

to the service station

The subaru needs to make a long drive coming soon.
A special service session was needed for safety, lube - oil - filter, brakes, fluids and all round maintenance.

I chose a recommended guy referred by the tire girl.
Its 25 min from the house.
Handy. No. And M let me know several times coming home

My take, is that this is still a people world. You deal w/ people.

At the dealership, I'm not sure the guy at the front reception even sees your car. Nice guy, sure but what about down the line. Front guy only reports what the last guy told him or printed out.
Trust me, Louis is not sending any printout anywhere.
His fellows will walk up and say ' X ' he'll say this is what I want done.
Yes.  Service.

Bright day but recovery from the snow fall is on going.
Thank goodness we got plowed out.

P.S. M loves the Louis guy. He's personable and reasonable
Now that drive doesn't seem so bad.

I like to get credit for good decisions.
I've got the Type C hub ready to enhance the 
Chromebook experience.
However, the Bluetooth speaker is now playing. The Rove comes w/ a mount screw hole. I happen to have a tripod that I bought for a small camera.
Well, I've been using the tripod to mount the Rove in a conventional manner to broadcast to a room. Speaker is very good for that.
How, though, is this speaker suppose to work outdoors < really it isn't that powerful - or perhaps you need to really crank it up, No, not even >

Today, the tripod is hanging from the bedstead w/ the Rove attached.
Aha, you see the tripod has flex legs. One leg is hooked over the rail and the other 2 < straight > legs are bracing the whole shebang.
Versatile. versatile big time

No comments:

Post a Comment