Thursday 12 December 2019

If You Make It to Thursday

the week is doable. I mean Wednesday is hump day

TGIF is right there
or the little placard that reads


" If you don't believe that the dead come back to life
Be here at 5 "

The temperature on CBC news is 16 F or
bloody cold

Fact : I went searching for "good news "
and found plenty of websites.
I chose Global News, an arm of a Canadian broadcaster of TV and radio.
The last story offered is from July 2019.
Let see, good news happens every 5 or 6 months.

the Donald has stated that Greta Thunberg < teenage activist > has anger management issues.
Really.  at least Greta pays someone to do her hair not like you ' donald '

W/ much doubt, I went for a pedicure. Fearing........ well everything. I said prior to sitting ' I've had ingrown toenail problems on the big toe '
" oh no worry "
Hurt a bit but now feels excellent

In fact, both feet are the best in 3 - 4 weeks.
The morning
We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment