Tuesday 10 December 2019

Medical Day

I'm fasting for the blood test
and I pee into a plastic bottle thingy

The ultimate horror - no coffee til 10 A
A small wait at home and then back to Medical Arts for an hurry up appointment that I got for my ingrown toenail
which it seems may not be ingrown but it is sore

We shall see said the Zen Master

Day will grow colder and something will fall in some form or other
Hopefully, not ash and cinder as on White s Island, NZ
or Pompeii b/c there was a documentary on the plaster molds of the folks who got buried in 79 AD.

Coffee time, yeah
Blood is low b/c they took 3 vials
and some pee

Story, this morning my toe doesn't hurt
right
while out at the med run - yup still hurts

The verdict : likely toenail fungus is the cause
Crap !
My ingrown problem ' oh sometimes there is a bone irregularity the hits the toenail edge - resulting in pain

I asked for full anesthesia when they amputate

No comments:

Post a Comment