Tuesday 17 December 2019

Toosday < # 2524 >

named after the God Toos, patron saint of Arbys

20 on the backdeck at 8 Am w/ white stuff falling
at least its not volcanic like off New Zealand
Wind looks to be light, stuff is coming almost str8 down

Fast fact : Did you know Spain and Russia have similar GDP s.

And now you know why many pundits say Russia is running scared. Putin sees enemies every where

We are mortgage free. Or should be in 2 days. We have been waiting for news of our clearance certificate for the ex-cottage mortgage. 
I've had a mortgage for approximately 14 years - off and on -
for 5 years a mortgage of 45 K myself and lately the cottage for 325 K < us >

Angle brackets, used in pairs (  <  >  )
Website addresses are not usually included in references; however, if they are, MLA and APA recommend using angle brackets (< >) before and after the address. The brackets will help the reader identify the entire address, but this format also differs. CMOS does not include the brackets.

I had to look up ' <  > ' and how these symbols were meant to be used. Of course, the original use was        ' greater than or less than ' in mathematics.
For us, ordinary folks, these symbols would sit on the keyboard alone
friendless
that feeling that no one cares

Heck, I'm using ' < > ' 
I'll be their buddy in crime
Oh, yeah breaking all the rules of grammar
flaunting the MLA and APA and CMOS 

I think that I've done the long range forecast from Brett Anderson at Accuweather. I'll monitor the updates and fill you in on the DE 30 predicyion when it comes out
I believe that I check these to get an idea about how good these long range ' guess - a - ramas ' are.

Well, here it is < again >

Dec16 - 22 mild to dry for the greater Great Lakes
Dec 23-29 mild esp S of L. Ont
Dec30 JA5 uncertain






No comments:

Post a Comment