Friday 26 March 2021

#2979 or life goes on

 discovered last night that one of guys from our poker ' 7 - 27 Group ' had C V 19 in the house. Father, Mother and daughter affected. Mother has been hospitalized for a week.

Thats an ' Ooops '.
Rain is a dominant force to be followed by roaring winds at 25 - 45 mph. A ' rip snorter ' of a day.

From the CBC online :

Buildings made with fungi could live, grow — and then biodegrade

Is this like ' have your mushroom and eat it too ! '

The day was rain and then wind and then calm and a bit of sunshine

" if
 you're travelin' in the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine "

You know that I'll never hear that song and not think of " Clara " the movie. Right up my alley - just enough science that I might understand but not get confused or need to pretend that I do. And trivia - the girl Clara is played by Troian Bellisairio < I believe from the movie producing family >

No comments:

Post a Comment