Saturday 27 March 2021

Rainy feeling

 but should clear w/ high 50 F

Typing, coffee and eyelids drooping
the CBC sweep of news culminated in a story lauding the infectious ability of variants in CV 19. ' lauding ' ? Well, yes, these variants are good at spreading and seem to result in more severe symptoms

From Lehman s :We 💕 March   < I cut out ' these essentials for  ' > ( love the icon or symbol )

This is now 03 / 28 and I am reporting Saturday s highlights.
I mentioned that I posted on FB that I even had a folding bike in the garage. IMMEDIATELY, a ' friend ' asked for the bike.

Sir, I want the bike !  then a second post ' I really mean it '
She did. The former student arrived on Saturday. Test drove the bike and paid. Done in one

There is a massive empty spot on the garage rafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment