Wednesday 17 March 2021

headed for 52 F

then a cool down to mid 40 s for 2 - 3 days followed by 50 +

On the finger front. The spiders haven't improved in appearance. However, we are recycling M s splint from her mangled finger. I switched to a less complicated piece of velcro and Bob s your uncle. The finger is protected and open for airing. The splint cups the finger tip slightly and I add a piece of tape over the finger end and splint to keep the splint from sliding down. Plus, I can type etc w/ the finger still, after all it is the index finger.

Showering is a circus act ala the Statue of Liberty. In 4 days I take out my own stitches b/c our family doctor isn't seeing patients in - person yet < I think >. They'll hear the screams in Fla

The day stayed as advertised - bright is the watxhword. There were flurries but no accumulation and melting on contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment