Saturday 6 March 2021

' I'm Confessing ....

that I love you ' Frank Ifield


Mine is that I can watch Hopkins play Maryland.
On Twitter, a feed from JHUmenslacrosse listed JHU v Maryland on B1G Ten plus < that I signed and paid for >
I skipped over to B1GTenplus and there it was at 1 PM.
Sorry B!G Ten Network
( bethca you added the game after I blogged about it ) < you wish !>

Sally ' bathed ' in Lunn
Rising, rising, rising
the light and airy one
How to serve her
Join a longing quest
Jamming yoghurt
lemon curd for zest

Second go round
Streamlined try
Steamed the kitchen, sigh
All prepped up and set
Homemade, simple yet
Pleasing all, a taste
of travels gone by

Still honing my ode to Sally Lunn

Actually, the neighbours got a sample yesterday. We'll see what they say

The CBC sweep produced ' Zoom Fatigue ' affecting workers from home. There are complaints of aches and pains. And no water cooler mob to vent your frustrations. We are now at 20 F going for 30 by afternoon. Flurries will bring light local accumulation.
Tomorrow, will be much the same. THEN the big climb over 6 days ending w/ 50 F occurs.

.... dreaming dreams of you in vain
I'm confessing that I love you
over again .........

Lehman s banner : Pure, Clean Water 💧 And its a cinch that they are not talkng about Michigan
This turns out to be a dreary day in S Ont.
 Hey ! Stay in and watch lax on the computer. Amazon delivers 3 packages today. Ooh, ooh < as Toody used to say on ' Car 54 '

 

No comments:

Post a Comment