Wednesday 3 March 2021

Serve It, Store It 🍝

at Lehman s

The temperature goes above 45 F and then tomorrow we cool down to freezing during the day. After 3 days, the heat builds back in < well, S Ontario style > as the temperature stays + 40 F for several days.

Pink is gone, babeee ! Crossed fingers. And now - second guessing begins. I've had corneal erosion < epithelial layer is damaged or roughened > and it was exactly the same trauma. The erosion has disappeared in a day OR in several days.
OK its over. TGaL < thank goodness a lot >

The initation for our new BBQ. Its smaller by a 1/3 c.f. our last propane meat blackening outfit. Well, the burgers got done. But so slow. Mind the temperature was below 32 when I started the BBQ up.

However, good to taste the burger w/ cheese bun. More will follow surely. I'm already planning upgrades for propane tank support and the grill < making it adjustable in height >. Nothing new. I've learned my lesson. Not just me but lots of folks think the same way. Why did they build it this way - you could .......... Yepper ! adapt or die


No comments:

Post a Comment