Tuesday 9 March 2021

Never

 BTW, none of the guys ever comments on the fact that I shorten the rods. Neither good or bad. They don't notice or don't care

As advertised this day is 30 F already and going north of 45 and probably 50. The sun is beaming in the backyard.

Coffee on the nightstand and typing to the ether.

Are we defined by what we possess or own.... I went to Facebook and posted the question
Background. I'm sitting here and my view is a wall. 2 cupboards, a closet. And items are hung < w/ care ? > 

An Arsenal section < the English football club > a backpack, 2 hats and lanyards.
I started following Arsenal < the Gunners in > 1968. I could only get updates of First Division football < now the Premier League > by buying an English paper at the newstand. I clipped pix and articles.
One time, the Mirror, offered a series of flip books based on English footballers. You saved x # of coupons and sent for the package. I was 1 short. I sent a letter w/ x - 1 coupons and offered to pay for the missing one. 
The Mirror sent the package compliments of the paper. And yes, still keep the flip books. Such an antiquated technology < technology ???? is that the term >.

As mentioned before in 1978, I went to Highbury football grounds and watched the Gunners < we lost to Ipswich >, still have the program

Update : lovely day, sun and a cold light wind 

No comments:

Post a Comment