Tuesday 30 March 2021

being thankful

the tooth pain or root pain was a dull roar last night. now, barely noticeable. Still took a tylenol for sensible reasons

a warm day, reaching the mid 60 s before the plunge tomorrow to below 50 F plus rain

Got up to take a tylenol but made sure that I had a toast first. My dentist advised ' not taking tylenol < xtra strength > on an empty stomach '. Got to listen to the expert.
In the news, a ship re - floats. I was telling M that all I could think of was, me steering the bassboat trying to dock in a wind. Not much of a comparison when the bassboat weighs in at 1800 # loaded. Still funny.

CV 19 in Ontario < Canada > : we can't vaxx our way out of the rise in case numbers

Our monster Telco < in Canadian terms > wants to buy out the other monster in Telco. Something about ' there is always a bigger fish '. This possibility is akin to Godzilla eating King Kong. There are other big things out there...... but these help dominate the Cdn market

The pain in the tooth is dull to gone.

Loverly day - today. The story. Yesterday, leaving the ' den of pain ' or dentist office, I noticed that my sunglasses were in pieces. I found all the pieces, arm, frame and screw < really important >. Carefully, I placed them in my coat pocket. OK. I got home and ..... no arm piece.

Well, this AM, I went back to the parking lot and yes, found the arm. So, its 7:25 AM, I'm passing the SuperCentre < lower prices, bulk buying > thus, drop in. Of course, only the essentials - paper towel, toilet tissue, cheerios, a light quilt looking jacket < another one ? >, some bread at 30 % off < expires today >, flour, pizza dough < ala Marty > and a potted plant < for colour in the house >. $ 85 of essentials.

Essential gets a funny meaning during ' pandemic '. Plus, we get vaxxed tomorrow - maybe b/c its always maybe - as in will there be supply of vax. OK Zen Master - lets see 

The pain is a memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment