Thursday 25 March 2021

gone

 like that ! I mentioned the surge in bike sales and use. I threw in that I had a foldable bike. Before I knew it, this message appeared ' Sir, I want it " followed by ' Sir, I really mean it '

My reply ' Dearest Lily, yes '

A warm humid day, partly overcast but building to rain for the overnight.
The driveway gets ' blacked ' or topped today

On this day : March 25, the end of the Third Age of Tolkien s Middle Earth. The One Ring returned to fire that forged it. The Ring Bearer fulfilled his quest. Frodo of the Nine Fingers brought down the lidless eye.
Sauron, the deceiver falls.

Guder Mariye…It's Breakfast Time! 🍳 from Lehman s

Went out and bought lunch at Vienna Foods hot table. Sauerbrauten + red cabbage and potatoes. Just different

No comments:

Post a Comment