Thursday 11 March 2021

For Your Somebunny 🐰

 the Easter push

Just checked and we rise to 70 F if all holds true and then plummet to 40 ish for 3 or 4 days

The UK variant of CV 19 is way more deadly than the original packaging. However, a cousin FB ed me about a treatment in Israel that prevents the worst of CV 19 lung problems.
The process is inhaling a mist of a drug that short circuits the auto immune activity at the lungs. Cheap and apparently very safe. The down side is that you would have gotten CV 19 first. Still, ask the people that got ventilator protocol for lung infection symptoms

The dentist today to re - surface some teeth at the front. 
The dentist says that I grind my teeth < doing damage >
Am I a worrier ? He says that I am. Or I clench my teeth a lot.

Survivor ! They even used a ' blue tent ' inside my mouth. Lots of yawning and squirty water but $ 600 later - all done

No comments:

Post a Comment