Monday 15 March 2021

Chop It, Stack It, Store It 😄

but Lehman s means wood

a bright day blasted out of the starting blocks
good travel day to Ohio

the stitched finger was cleaned, disinfected and band aid covered. then the two end fingers got taped together. this is very inconvenient. aha, you'll use it less b/c its so clumsy

well, there is intent and then reality - I've bumped the dang finger 3 x already - and didn't say ' dang ' either

Follow up. Did away w/ the 2 fingers taped together. I guess that I'll deal w/ the pain on bumping.
Even w/ the trimmed down guaze bandage, last night, I did a full workout. Rowing, elliptical and free weights got used but a unexpected reslt happened. I tried doing half push ups off a bar and felt the left thigh strain or cramp. ??????? Different muscles, I guess. 
No permanent strain or cramp, all seems well today. Who knew ?



No comments:

Post a Comment