Friday 12 October 2012

Shipping news

nope, not the movie.  My DVD is in the mail, so to speak. Amazon sent an e-mail, the babe is on the way.

For brekkies, TBP open face. That's tomato , bacon and on panini open face sandwich. I prefer open face. The bacon , of course, is smoked , gold medal winning from Franz's. don't know when he won the gold medal but I'll give him one this morning. As the next door kids day ' its real meat '

Watched a special on city infra-structure, featuring San Francisco, where at the time of shooting, the run-off and house sewage mixed in the drains. When there is a back-up, blackwater effluviant ( yep, its got everything in it ) comes back through the drains in your house. Eek !!.
In the TorStar, quite topically, for this blog, the column discussed the city's plan to disconnect downspouts from the city sewers and have run-off , well, run-off, onto the lawns.
I've disconnected 2 downspouts and now water my lawn w/ rainwater ( twice, it would seem ). The side downspout has no place to go, at least that I can figure out. so, I'm 2/3 environmentally friendly.

I suppose its dangerous, to reveal too much, on the internet, however, I learned something new.
At the re-union thingy, 2 weeks ago, in conversation w/ a former student. I was told that she and her 2 friends had my face on cut-outs and would put these dolls around their rooms, bulletin boards etc. I was flabbergasted, said I never knew and was told ' thought you'd like to know '. OMG, he thinks.    OMG , he still thinks.

Weather broke sunny and cool this morning. wind seems to be up. Yesterday, was real fall or beginning winter, Brrrrrr ( not sure how many ' r ' s were needed there but a few at least ).

FYI. what you never knew and sure don't need to. Odin's wife is ' Frigga ' ( Rene Russo in 'Thor ' ). Obviously, re-watched Thor last night. NP is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment