Tuesday 2 October 2012

Make up your mind

Thats the phrase running through my mind last night. Out on the 'bee, the wind was steady for the most part w/ gusts and lulls. Really, OK for fishing. however, it started N or NE swung westerly, then almost S and finished as a gentle breeze out of the N.
Got 1 walleye, a keeper plus a perch that was dinner.
This AM ,no wind maybe a wafting E breeze but slow, slow fishing, which translates as NADA.

Temp in the 60 s F. partly cloudy and beeuti out here on the deck at QMH. I'm out here , of course, b/c inside the Rocket stick was going in fits and starts. Out here, its like real WIFI.

I'm very unambitious to-day. Shopping seems like the ticket. then I can fret about all the jobs that I'm not doing around here.
Actually, I'm a master fretter, is there such a word - doesn't matter b/c I am. The list incldues eavestroughs, leaves, docks, weather-stripping and aerials. I am an equal opportunity fretter. I'll even fret about you if you take the time to explain to me what your problem is.

OK. Shopping 101 here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment