Thursday 4 October 2012

The big ' 30 '

This entry is # 300, not 30, but ' 30 ' sounded so normal, like in something you would expect. I've been to other blogs on 'blogspot ' that are very specific e.g. My photos or London thru My Eyes and others that are 'deceased' i.e. not maintained or left dormant for months. Maybe, those bloggers reached 300 and didn't know what comes next. Yeah , yeah , smarty, 301.

This entry will be saved as a draft and pre-edited, in case, there are no more for months etc.

Non-sporadic happened last night. Fishing jigs, I caught an over-size walleye ( 4 - 4 1/2 lbs ) and then later a keeper 37 cm about a 1 1/2 lb er. Therefore a system was at work. Both went home to the 'bee. I am very pleased. I have the feeling that an acomplishment or level has been broached.  The weather was fine, almost golden, w/ the wind mostly N and steady.
If I sound content, yes, but fisherman are a fickle lot.

This AM wind S - SW and building all morning. No walleye but a great morning. Fished about an hour and ran the boat upriver and went home to QMH.

' 2 sentsworth ' on its 300 anniversary or whatever it is called when you get to 300.

Whats left, a whole whack of psycho-analysis such as sleep which I do poorly. As well, oh, just stuff. Very personal and since my readership might soar to 3 people and go international ( as in a Canadian might be reading this ) maybe the world isn't ready for nitty-gritty. Used to love the ' Nitty Gritty Dirt Band '

This is the equivalent to reaching that stage in a relationship where you let your guard down an be yourself - sometimes good , sometimes bad.

In the U.S., Obama failed to negatively attack Romney. 60 % of those surveyed said R won.
In bed w/ Romney, on ' Big Bird ' I could care less. Big fan of PBS, tho', go Barack.
Public radio and TV are the iconoclastic versions of media gone corporate and biased like crazy.

' I can wear 2 inch heels ' a quote by an ex-Mrs Cruise - too cruel. Too true

No comments:

Post a Comment