Monday 10 January 2022

a 5 O'Clock Awakening

..... perhaps I have light sensitivity to computer or laptop light. I was thinking < this is always dangerous > that before I try to sleep - I'm often using the tablet < usually > for a word game, last night was an example.
Thus, I'm going to try to stay off the 'net or app s from now on as a test for an hour or 2 pre - bedtime. I was working on the coffee theory < drinking coffee would keep me up ? >
But this computer thing is also proven

We shall see said the Zen Master.
Well, a cup of coffee and cookie - a little typing etc and its try again.
Already this morning, I watched the James Webb Telescope unfurl and take shape < a simulated video on YouTube. >

There is a bluebird sky and frrrr - eeze your faceoff temperatures. The sun is out to say ' ha ha ' somewhere it is warm. Like SPB !

The cold hangs on at least 48 h and then moderates a bit.

Futility ? I added gas line antifreeze to the gas tanks. This temperature is the coldest yet of the season. Thus, the antifreeze will sit on top of the fuel and sometime in the next 3 weeks mix in and go through the gasline. Meaning, the gaslines still could freeze



No comments:

Post a Comment