Tuesday 11 January 2022

Well, Did It Work

 i.e. not using the laptop before bed.

Well, I did not drop off, easily. However, I was not uncomfortable.

It was peaceful and eventually I slept. I did not toss and turn. Thus, partial success. Besides, we are retired and nap as needed or not needed.

Scientists are warning : alcohol is the third leading cause of cancer. After smoking and ....... < I forget >

Great. I'll worry endlessly while I drink my beer. I'm starting to believe that scientsits are the first leading cause of bulls*** !

Coldest day yet. They announced more warming centres are open.
The day is dull and the wind is down. There is a light layer of white - snow or ice particles ??????? 

Time for Canadian coffee - add a little Canadian spirit to the Java

Cup of Joe

The old brown go - go juice

The sound of the morning,  ' bup a bup a bup bup ! ' < well, the coffee perk sound, that you never hear anymore >

Keuring only hisses at you. And makes 1 cup of coffee -                      the most un - social device ever created
Lets bake a single muffin
Oh, one tart is good
" Have the cookie that I baked " or Lets share the last one 

I'm using the tablet and it's uncomfortable

I suppose that you got better at this fi get typing 


No comments:

Post a Comment