Sunday 30 January 2022

some relenting

the bitter cold is expected to ease, this week.

wait for it - we will see the freezing point in a day and then freezing point +. Thus, a warming trend for about 5 days 

Follow up. The sleep experiment 10 days on. I don't like admitting but I have benefited from the ' no computer time ' moratorium before bed. Let s not get carried away. I sleep through the night and blessedly even fall back to sleep if  I need to get up in the night < rare >.
However, I'm not quite the ' sleep - eze ' girl in the morning. I don't leap up and swipe the alarm clock off w/ glee.
I might need a special pill for that 
I mentioned that even as a teenager that I would listen to the radio falling asleep. I guess that I'm saying that I could need some long term remedies or keep up the ' no computer ' moratorium longer - to correct a lifetime of poor choices at night.

I suppose that I should gratefully accept that positive outcome - a profitable experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment