Saturday 15 January 2022

Thusly

 < is this a word ? >

The sleep experiment Part iv ( ? ) The night was un - interrupted. Now, am I like the ' Sleep - eze ' girl. NO !
I did not spring awake or flounce etc. Am I refreshed - not as yet.
I figure a lifetime of doing wrong will not be corrected in a few days.
The expert advice is always ' have a pattern ' and somehow - 4 days or 5 days doesn't seem like a pattern or routine.
We shall see said the Zen Master.

I've been fighting to keep the humidity as high as possible - I say  ' as possible ' b/c 38 % RH seems the best that I can achieve. This AM it is 29 < very low >. On the upside, one can only wonder what the air would be like if I wasn't trying
Scary, that. 
Yes, still cold out there. I have coffee in hand - its warm and comforting. Pancakes for brekkies - left overs to be reheated. This method, my ' Eggo ' etc  imitation.... except that I know what is in these pancakes b/c I made them.

Change of plans. Noodles for breakfast. Boiled up my own noodles, Thursday, and this AM added my turkey stock - broth.
THIS is b/c I had Sapporo Ichiban, instant noodles onTuesday. Then I Googled the nutritional information. YIKES !!!
This item is the treasure house of salt < sodium > I even used my own stock annd cooked the package noodle bundle in that. Nope ! still high in sodium. In fact, that meal contained 50 % of the sodium recommended for the day.
So, anything that I make pales in comparison.
Breakfast noodles. Yes. A flavour sensation across the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment