Sunday 2 January 2022

First Snow of '22

 # 3297 post, and still going

" a blanket of white
we're happy tonight < today > "

I will stop, now w/ the ' first of ' naming but it is - white, fluffy and quiet

Wake up call was 7 AM which seemed pretty normal to me. The date in digital is neat ' 2022 01 02 ' and Feb 20 will be 2022 02 20
or Feb 22 will be 2022 02 22 - hey, that s not right either
I thought that it would be the same backward and forward.
OK. then year / day / month,  2022 22 02
Thats it
 but I don't write the date that way. Some receipts are printed that way. If you shop on the 22 nd of Feb, look at the date - maybe it will be there. 
Retirement is neat - you can think of stuff like that
 -this will be year 19 of the second half of my life
- doing quite well, thank you

Someone said something and I said ' what ? ' in my head
There is vegetarian peanut butter

peanuts are legumes, granted and I thought vegetarian meant ' not meat ' or made from plants
See ! The company probably calls it ' peanut butter ' substitute
And I say, ' yick ! ' 
Update - Mother Nature is sifting flour - as a metaphor for ' snowfall '

No comments:

Post a Comment